Les Cavaliers de l'Atlas
Les Cavaliers de l'Atlas is a riding club offering courses and initiation classes as well as horse-back riding excursions, hiking and training.
Les Cavaliers de l'Atlas about 30 minutes from Marrakesh, heading towards Ait Ourir.
About 30 horses and ponies
Installed on an area of 3 hectares
Open every day from 8 h to 12 H and 15 H to 19 H
Teaching of riding leisure or competition on pony or horse and walks and hikes of an hour to several days in Palm Grove, mountain or sea
From 150 to 1350 Dhs
- Ride horseback 1 h (only on the evening of 17 h 30 to 20: 30) 150 Dhs
- Ride horseback 2 h 250 Dhs
- Ride horseback 3 h with meal 350 Dhs
- Ride pony 1 / 4 h (for children from 3 years from 8 am to 11: 00 and from 16 h to 20 h) 50 Dhs
- Ride pony 1 / 2 h 90 Dhs
- 1 course pony / horse (45 min daily 8 am to 10 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm from the heat) 200 Dhs
- 10 course pony / horse 1600 Dhs
- Internship pony / horse with snack and drink (Monday to Friday from 17 h to 20 h) 250 Dhs
- 5 1/2 days internship pony / horse with snack 1150 Dhs
- Lunch hiking / swimming pool (from 10: 30 am) 550 Dhs
- Walk on the beach or in the countryside (from) 80 Dhs
- Courses and workshops all levels (from) 180 Dhs
In recent years, ecological issues and respect for the environment have started to take a place in our daily lives. Not because it's trendy, but because it's m...
Morocco, a land of a thousand landscapes, unrivalled scenery and filled with emotion. And the region of Marrakech certainly offers it all. Excursions on lan...