Les Bains de Kabira
Khalid Naciri is perhaps the only Shiatsu master in Marrakesh. Having studied in Japan and travelled around the world, he acquired a significant ability and impressive knowledge.
Come discover the benefits of an Oriental massage combined with revitalizing force. And be sure to complete your visit with a stop at the traditional hammam.
A rarity in Marrakesh, in addition to shiatsu sessions, reiki, Thai and Ayurvedic massage treatments are also available.
Les Bains de Kabira is located a few minutes walk from Jemaa el Fna square in Derb Dabachi.
- Hammam scrub with black SOAP 130 Dhs
- Hammam traditional scrub SOAP with Eucalyptus or lavender essential oil 130 Dhs
- Traditional Hammam in the natural essences 50 Dhs
- The Rhassoul traditional body mask 50 Dhs
- Traditional body mask to the Rhassoul with an essential oil (rose, Rosemary, eucalyptus and Mint) 70 Dhs
- Zen Hammam 250 Dhs
- Care Doha: Created by Khalid Naciri, massage with 2 hands and two feet with orange bark, oil of Argan and honey (45 mn) 290 Dhs
Les Bains de Kabira No matter where you go in the world, each culture has inherited an ancient technique, capable of healing, getting rid of aches and pains, but...
Since the beginning of time, Marrakech has been home to ancestral beauty traditions, known to both locals and the professionals. The cures and rituals are ...