Fifteen kilometres from Marrakech, in the countryside, is a luxuriant 1.5 hectare olive grove. And in that olive grove is Auberge de Tamesloht. A feeling of tranquility far from the bustle of the city and work life abounds here. Palm and olive trees blend perfectly with other exotic plants.
Three types of lodging are available:
- Two traditional riads with six air-conditioned rooms with a patio and solarium providing a view of the Atlas Mountains.
- Three converted Berber tents and a caidal tent, perfect for groups looking to discover the life of a nomad. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are located nearby. All rooms are modest, yet wonderfully decorated with artisanal furniture in a natural Berber style.
And within the garden, surrounded by colourful flowers and tall trees is a pool. A bar with lounge and fireplace as well as a restaurant complete the amenities here.
The staff at Auberge de Tamesloht are happy to help out with other activities. An 18-hole golf course is located next to the auberge. And it's also possible to go hiking, a visit of Marrakech or head out on a tour in the 4x4.
For relaxation, the auberge offers body treatments, hammam, body scrubs, massage, manicure and pedicure.
Auberge de Tamesloht provides a perfect spot for those who love nature!
The hostel offers you different ranges of accommodation: Riad, Hotel Kasbah, and more traditional rooms, rustic. At your disposal a beautiful swimming pool, bar, restaurant and course a large park with gardens and fountains to make the most of the tranquility of the place.
Auberge de Tameslohte is located 15 kilometres from Marrakesh in the Atlas Mountains.
9 rooms and a caidal tent.
From 500 to 900 Dhs
- Single room with small dej. 350 Dhs
- Double room with small dej. 500 Dhs
- Room 3 people with small dej. 750 Dhs
- Single room with small dej. 500 Dhs
- Double room with small dej. 750 Dhs
- Room 3 people with small dej. 1000 Dhs
- 130 Dhs
- 900 Dhs
- 1150 Dhs
- 1400 Dhs
Spring, the first heat, the noise, the pollution…so many reasons to escape from the city. If you want to take a day or a weekend out, Made in Marrakech is here ...
Traffic, noise from the streets, hustle and bustle, sometimes you just need to get away from it all. An escape to the countryside is in order, luckily, Marrak...
Is there anything better than a summer weekend in Marrakech? The heat, the sun, the atmosphere..Made in Marrakech doesn't think so. That's why we've got a list ...
During the holidays, finding the perfect family trip, where both children and adults can have fun, can be hard. In Marrakech, especially in the summer, the firs...
With the good weather, holidays and arrival of tourists, water parks, Riads and hotels open their doors to offer a relaxing day by the pool. Many establishments...
Out with the old (2010) and in with the new, 2011. Delicious dinner. Celebrations. Let the good times start. Made in Marrakech has the best addresses to c...